The Battery Box is a thermally lined, fiberboard kit based on the “box within a box” configuration. Built for the safe transportation of DDR batteries, this shipping solution is made to handle higher watt-hour shipments and the more unstable battery products in the most common recall and recovery events. The Battery Box is rated to ship an aggregate of 1,500 Wh, making it a great option for shipping multiple batteries or cells inside or outside of equipment
At Americase, we engineered The Battery Box to be the robust containment solution that pairs a minimal footprint with easy-to-assemble design for fast shipping to consumer or OEM distribution centers.
- Designed for use with DDR and prototype batteries of different sizes and higher watt-hours
- Allows customers to use Americase Manufacture Mark and Sell SP16011
- Doesn’t require a DG professional to ship, even with damaged or defective equipment
- Vermiculite-free design and construction
- Ready-made for fast distribution and use