Data centers are quickly transitioning their Battery Backup Units, or BBUs, to lithium-ion batteries for reliability and longevity. Lithium-ion batteries come with many challenges, such as single use packaging that has to be replaced and managed every time storage or changes are needed, and transportation and storage volume limitations due to hazardous material regulations.
The Americase lithium BBU battery cabinet container helps customers safely store and transport lithium-ion batteries while also aiding as a workflow solution. This Kanban system helps you reduce waste, handling, and risk that comes with implementing lithium-ion into your facility.
Americase takes a practical approach to designing our containers, focusing on tailoring solutions to fit your unique logistical needs. With us, exceptional features come standard.
- Constructed to be repairable in the field, so downtime and operational interruptions are kept to a minimum
- Manufactured to be ergonomically-friendly which reduces workers compensation instances and increases efficiency and productivity
- Fabricated with a 180° hinge-down door to increase the ease of loading and unloading
- Designed so that the BBUs remain separated for security in transportation
- Created to be stackable to optimize storage space and eliminate the need for BBU storage rooms
- Grounded to mitigate the risk of unexpected ESD
- Liftable by forklift