At Americase, the Battery Bag is our most consumer-friendly and cost-effective solution and the most popular item on the market for the transportation of damaged defective (DDR) lithium-ion batteries. Each bag contains protective elements that allow it to receive the DOT special permit for the safe shipping and return of lithium-ion batteries, regardless of whether they’re kept inside or outside of their equipment.
Our Battery Bag was designed and manufactured based on the size of the three most common form-factors in consumer electronics: cell phones, tablets, and laptops. This is the convenient Americase solution specially created for quick distribution to customers for easy returns.
- Various sizes are available to accommodate the most common form-factors in consumer electronics
- Allows customers to use Americase Manufacture Mark and Sell SP16011
- Doesn’t require a DG professional to ship, even with DDR lithium-powered equipment
- Instructions included with each package
- Ready-made for fast distribution and use