Starting from a home garage developing and manufacturing durable metal cases for the sporting goods industry, Americase, an American small business success story, has grown into a world-class research, design, development and manufacturing company operating out of a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility in Waxahachie, TX. From working with local companies to researching and developing custom solutions for NASA, our current portfolio includes a who’s who of Fortune 500 companies across a wide range of verticals including the consumer electronics, airline, general aviation, aerospace, oil and gas, and semiconductor industries.
Americase is the ideal design, develop, and/or manufacturing partner for organizations looking for an optimized packaging solution for safe, cost-effective, code compliant, ergonomic, and environmentally-friendly solutions to transport and store hazmat, dangerous and/or high-value products.
1980s and 90s
- Designs and builds Sporting Goods Cases for enthusiasts around the world.
- Develops and launches ATA 300 Rated Airline and Road Style Cases to support airline industry.
- Develops and launches Shipping Containers for Probe Cards that Test LSI Chips in the semi-conductor industry.
- Develops AKROTHERM, a “heat-mitigating” product, to meet new DOT31FP-HM224B airline regulations for transporting oxygen.
- Develops and launches the Oxygen Bottle Shipping Containers and Oxygen Generator Shipping Cases for the airline and general aviation industries.
- Acquires the precision metal fabricator, Gen-X, which enhanced Americase’s capacity to manufacture higher volumes of aluminum cases in-house as well as manufacture new products for the aerospace market.
- Achieves ISO 9001 and AS9100 quality certifications.
- Implemented Lean manufacturing principles into operations to transform efficiency, quality, and on time delivery.
- Researches, develops, and manufactures aerospace hardware.
- FAA Fire Testing Center names the Americase oxygen generator packaging “the best future option for containing lithium-ion battery thermal runaway events”.
- Americase is granted DOT-SP16011 that allows for shipping damaged, defective, and recalled (DDR) lithium-ion batteries.
- Develops and launches The Battery Box to allow consumer electronics manufacturers to transport products that may contain DDR lithium-ion batteries.
- Launches Fulcrum Testing Labs partnership.
- NASA awarded Design and Development contract to Americase for NORS Project which produced and delivered high pressure Oxygen and Nitrogen to the International Space Station.
- Develops and manufactures the Helicopter Blade Case for general aviation.
- Develops and launches The Battery Bag for consumer electronics.
- New headquarters facility is completed in 2019, consolidating three smaller facilities into one 100,000 square feet state-of-the-art facility.
- Develops and launches the DataCenter Lithium-ion Battery Case to store and transport lithium-ion batteries that power the battery backup units (BBU) for uninterruptible rack-level power supply systems.
- Develops and launches the Large Format Lithium-Ion Battery Case for the Automotive industry (EVs).
- Develops and launches Lithium-ion Battery Storage Cabinets for the safe storage of consumer electronics products and stand-alone batteries in both consumer and commercial environments.
- Expands suite of transportation cases for crucial OEM helicopter components including main rotor hubs, and others.
- Establish partnerships with Fire and Emergency Medical heavy-truck manufacturers for sub-component manufacturing.
- Launches in-house R&D Team focused on the development of safe transport and storage of lithium batteries.